Thursday, December 13, 2007

OK, fine...I'll do Europe.


Well, since he is going to do Africa, i thought I'd do Europe. To start off, I'll do England, the heart and soul of Europe. To narrow it down, Great Britain can go from mountainous to rolling hills, from one of the largest, and most ancient cities on Earth, to places where not one living thing is in sight.

London, the capital, is a city more than 7 and a half million people, and it's one of the largest trading centers of the world. Not only in business, but also in clothing fashions and music and lots of other things.

My oldest brother spent this past semester in London so I will be posting a few more things about it.

1 comment:

love2learnmom said...

Awesome that you're starting Europe, but I have a question.

What makes you say that England is the "Heart and Soul of Europe"?